Recipe for Kenwood by Jordan Rondel
- 50g cream cheese
- 250g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one lime
- 200ml cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
To Top With:
- A handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- A sprinkling of bee pollen
If you are using frozen blueberries, defrost them and drain them well of excess juice. If using fresh, simply wash them and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a food processor and blitz just until smooth.
- Add the blueberries, honey, vanilla and lime zest and continue to blitz until well blended.
- In the bowl of your kMix stand mixer using the whisk attachment, beat the cream and coconut sugar until stiff peaks start to form.
- Add the blended blueberry mixture and whisk on low speed until well combined, being careful not to overbeat.
- The mixture should be soft and cloud like at this point, and will firm up once chilled.
- Evenly spoon or pipe the mousse into 4 serving glasses or ramekins, or simply into one big bowl.
- Top with fresh or frozen blueberries and a sprinkling of bee pollen.
- If you’ve made 4 individual serves, place in the fridge to firm up for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Chill for 30 minutes longer if made in one large bowl.
- Serve chilled, to store, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.