Recipe for Kenwood by Claire Turnbull
Nothing beats a warm, nutritious and satisfying bowl of soup and this delicious recipe is no exception! With only five ingredients and the Kenwood FPM810 Food Processor, having a quick, easy meal on the table is possible in under half an hour.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large leek, finely sliced (rinse and dry to remove all dirt)
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 500g of frozen peas, defrosted
- 4 cups reduced salt stock (vegetable or chicken work well)
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the leeks and onion over a medium heat until soft
- Add the peas and stock, bring the boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 5-10 minutes until the peas are hot through
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly then pour into your Kenwood FPM810 Food Processor and blend until smooth
- Garnish with a little fresh herbs and serve with crusty bread.