Recipe for Kenwood by Claire Turnbull
- 1 cucumber (lightly peeled)
- 1 mango chopped into chunks (you can use canned mango when it’s not in season)
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tsps freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Spiralize the cucumber using the Kenwood spiralizer and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the cucumber and very gently fold together.
- Serve on a large platter or bowl.
Tips: This is a great dish to take to a BBQ or a bring a plate party! Ideal to enjoy with grilled meat, chicken, fish, tempeh or tofu. You can also add any nuts or seeds you like.