SOUTHERN FISH &
Blender (BL596), Total Clean Deep Fryer
• 1.5 cup corn starch
• 0.25 teaspoon parika
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon salt(fine)
• 227g plain flour
• 1.5 teaspoon onion powder
• 1.5 teaspoon granulated garlic
• 2 cups beer (or water)
• 8og each x 12 pieces fresh fish fillet
1. Blend all dry ingredients in the blender.
2. Mix in beer until batter is smooth but no aerated.
3. Chill batter in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
1. Lightly beat batter prior to use.
2. Using corn starch, lightly dust fish, covering evenly. Dip
dusted fillet into batter, turning fish to ensure full coverage.
3. Place fish in Kenwood DF520 Deep Fryer and cook until golden
brown. Serve with fries, salad and tartar sauce.