VANILLA ALMOND COOKIES
Major KMM750, Oven
200g caster sugar
180g egg whites (about 4)
220g top flour
30g ground almond
2 tsp instant coffee
2 tsp hot water
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
A pinch of salt
100g sliced almonds
1. Cream butter and sugar with KMM750 (using the K-beater) until
light and fluffy.
2. Slowly pour in the egg whites and mix evenly.
3. Mix instant coffee and hot water until dissolve, pour into the
batter and mix.
4. Add in the top flour, vanilla powder and salt into the mixture
and stir well.
5. This mixture is very soft after mixing - you can use a piping
bag to squeeze into desired shapes and sizes. Preheat oven at
6. Line baking tray with greaseproof paper and shape mixture onto
the paper. Top with almond slices and bake for 10 minutes or until