GINGER BREAD COOKIES
Makes 20 pcs
100g caster sugar
260g plain flour
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 egg whites
155g icing sugar
1. Place butter and caster sugar into mixing bowl. Use K beater to
beat until creamy and light.
2. Add egg, beat and add in molasses. Mix evenly.
3. Sift flour, ground ginger, cinnamon, baking powder and
4. Pour in to butter mixture and knead into dough.
5. Roll dough to 1/4" thickness and shape with desired moulds.
Place them slightly apart on baking tray.
6. For decoration icing, use 2 egg whites and 155g icing sugar.
Whisk with balloon whisk until a little stiff.
7. Divide icing to few portions, depending on how mnay colours you
would like to make. Use food colouring for each portion.
8. You can use a piping bag to pipe out the designs or paint
brushes to help. Preheat oven at 180C.
9. Design icing on cookies and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.