COCONUT SPRITZ COOKIES
Major KMM750, Oven
180g caster sugar
1 egg yolk
500g plain flour
2 cups dessicated coconut
1. Cream butter, sugar and egg yolk with KMM750 (using K-beater)
until white and fluffy.
2. Add flour and knead evenly.
3. Add 1 cup dessicated coconut and mix well.
4. Shape dough into small balls and slightly flatten them.
5. Coat cookies with remaining dessicated coconut and place on
6. Preheat oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes.
7. Bake cookies in oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden