CHOCOLATE ALMOND SLICES
Major KMM750, Oven , Food
• 500g almond
• 125g caster sugar
• 1 tablespoon Nutella
• 2 egg whites
• Several plastic sheets
• 250g butter
• 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
• 50g corn flour (sieve)
• 350g top flour (sieve)
1. Chop almonds using the food processor. Set aside 150g, the rest
2. Beat butter, sugar, cocoa powder and Nutella in the KMM50 with
K-Beater for about 5 to 6 minutes. Ensure that butter is soft when
mixing with other ingredients.
3. Add top flour, corn flour and almonds.
4. Place dough between plastic sheets and roll to 1cm thick. Remove
plastic and coat surface with egg white.
5. Sprinkle chopped almonds and press slightly into dough. Cut into
6cm by 2cm rectangular slices.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes until crispy. Before baking, heat
oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes. When placing the cookies in, reduct
heat to 160ºC.