Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
LIGHT BRANDY FRUIT CAKE
makes a 20cm round cake
Oven Temperature : 160 deg C/325 deg F
Ingredients 1 ¼ cups plain flour
1 ¼ cups self raising flour
3 cups mixed dried fruit
¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup hot milk
2 tbsp brandy
1. Line base and side of deep 20 cm round cake pan with 3 layers of
baking paper and 5 cm above edge of pan.
2. Combine flours in large bowl, rub in butter with
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
5. Bake in moderate heat for about 1 ½ hours.
6. Cover hot cake tightly with foil, cool in pan.
Designed & Engineered by Kenwood
See why our products inspire
View all featured recipes
Visit Customer Support
Kenwood Appliances (M) Sdn Bhd E1-3-09 (Level 3), Sunway Geo Avenue, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
© Copyright 2019 Kenwood Limited