Major KMM750, Oven
130g brown sugar
80g caster sugar
5 eggs (250g)
290g plain flour (sifted)
1.5 tsp baking powder
350g mixed fruits
1tbsp golden syrup
4tbsp brandy (soak with mixed fruits)
1. Preheat oven at 160ºC for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare a 20cm mould and lay with 2 layers of greaseproof
3. Beat butter, brown sugar and caster sugar with KMM750 (using
K-beater) till light and creamy.
4. Slowly add in the eggs and golden syrup till smooth.
5. Use some flour to mix the mixed fruits to prevent
sinking into cake base.
6. Add in the sieved flour and baking powder into the batter.
7. Fold in the mixed fruits with a spatula till evenly mixed.
8. Bake in oven for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.