Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
Chocolate Walnut Cake
Appliances UsedMajor KMM750, Oven
Portion A - 350g butter, 120g caster sugar, Vanilla powder
Portion B - 10 egg yolks
Portion C - 240g plain flour (sifted), 2 tsp baking powder
Portion D - 120g chocolate rice, 120g chopped walnut
Portion E - 10 egg whites
Portion F - 120g whole walnut
1. Prepare a 9" or 10" cake tin, greased and floured.
2. Preheat oven at 180ºC for approximately 30 minutes.
3. Beat (A) together until light and creamy.
4. Add in (B) slowly.
5. Gradually add in the (C) ingredients and mix evenly.
6. Add (D) ingredients by manually folding in to prevent melting of
the chocolate rice.
7. Using another mixing bowl, whisk (E) at high speed '4' till
light and fluffy, and fold into the 1st mixing bowl to form a
8. Pour into cake tin and top with (F). Bake for about 45 minutes
to 1 hour. Check if ready by piercing a satay stick.
9. When baked, remove immediately from mould.
Designed & Engineered by Kenwood
See why our products inspire
View all featured recipes
Visit Customer Support
Kenwood Appliances (M) Sdn Bhd E1-3-09 (Level 3), Sunway Geo Avenue, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
© Copyright 2019 Kenwood Limited