Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
Carrot 2 large
Dried Apricots 125g
Porridge Oats 350g
Serves: 8 TotalTime: 45 minutes
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line and grease a square baking tray (25x25cm) (10x10in).
2) Spiralize the carrots using the Linguine Blade.
3) Melt the butter with the honey in a microwave or pan.
4) Chop the apricots and walnuts and add them to the carrots with the oats.
5) Mix all together until fully combined.
6) Spoon the mix into the tray and spread out until even.
7) Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
8) Once lightly golden around the edges, remove the tray from the oven. Cut the flapjack into 8 rectangles whilst hot and then leave to cool fully.
Not all products shown on the Kenwoodworld International website are available in all markets.
© Copyright 2019 Kenwood Limited