#1 5 Ingredient Chocolate Cookie
1. Preheat an oven to 175ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper. Mix the flour and sugar in the bowl of a Stand Mixer using the Silicon Beater attachment. Add the wet ingredients and mix to a dough.
2. Divide the dough into 9 balls and place them onto a baking tray. Use a fork to press down slightly to flatten into thick cookie shapes. Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes on the tray. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely or eat them warm.
2# Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper. Put a medium saucepan over a medium heat and add the butter. Let it melt then remove from the heat and pour into the bowl of Stand Mixer with the sugars and eggs. Add the cocoa, salt and baking powder then beat with a Silicone Beater attachment until well combined before adding in the flour and mixing again until no floury patches are left. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
2. Take heaped tbsps of dough (about 60g) and roll them between your slightly damped fingers into a ball, then place onto the baking tray and press a large indentation in the centre of the dough with your thumb.
3. Blitz the hazelnuts in a Mini Chopper or Compact Food Processor and sprinkle into the indentations with the sea salt. Bake for 7-9 minutes.
#3 Vegan Fruit and Nut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper. Add the nuts and fruit to a Compact Food Processor and pulse with the blade a few times to roughly chop them. Add them to the bowl of a Stand Mixer with the flour, both sugars and salt. Use the beater attachment to mix before adding the almond butter, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla extract. Mix again to a dough.
2. Roll 12 balls of cookie dough (about 70g each) and place them onto the baking tray. Gently press the cookies into fat discs. Bake for 10 minutes, then allow to cool for 5 minutes on the tray. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely,