1. Prepare the onions, leeks and garlic by slicing them with the food processor and thick slicing disc.
2. Prepare the sweet potatoes, peppers and orange peel and set aside for later.
3. Attach the stir tool, and stir assist clip to the Cooking Chef bowl and set the temperature to 120c, stir setting to 4 and add the oil.
4. When set temperature is reached, the screen will display “Cooking’. Add onions, leeks, garlic and dried spices. Set timer for 10 minutes. Put splashguard on.
5. Then add the tomatoes, lentils, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, peppers, orange peel and stock. Reduce temperature to 98c, stir setting 3 and set timer for 60 mins. After this time, check the sweet potato is cooked through, if necessary cook for a little longer.
6. Remove from bowl, discard the orange peel. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with couscous salad.