3-4 tbsp chia seeds
250ml unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp baobab powder
2 tbsp cranberries, dried
2 tbsp goji berries, dried
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1. Place the almond milk into a saucepan and add the chia seeds; leave to soak for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Place onto a medium heat and bring slowly to a simmer.
- 3. Stir the baobab powder into the seed mixure and continue to simmer for several minutes until thickened.
- 4. Place into the Blend-X Fresh and select the process on the highest speed.
- 5. To serve, top with berries and pumpkin seeds.