Healthy and filling, this 'pasta' dish makes a delicious filling low-carb meal, and was developed by Amelia Freer, Nutritional Therapist and bestselling author of ‘Cook Nourish Glow'.
Ingredients - Serves 2
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 8 pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- Small bunch of mint (25g), chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar Albacore tuna (or other good quality) tinned, drained and broken into pieces
- 3 medium courgettes – spiralized using the linguine cutting cone of the Kenwood Electric Spiralizer
- Avocado oil for sautéing
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Sauté the courgette in a little oil for 30 seconds then tip it into the bowl of tuna. Toss and plate.
Find out more about the Kenwood Electric Spiralizer - Click here.
For more information on heathy nutrition and Amelia Freer, Nutritional Therapist and bestselling author of ‘Cook Nourish Glow'. :