Time: 1-1.5 hours
Tools: Food processor attachment/ Flexi-beater bowl tool/ Baking tray (lined)
- To make the dough, fit the food processor attachment on to the CHEF Titanium and add all the dry ingredients. Turn on to a low speed. Once combined, slowly pour in the warm milk and olive oil for the dough to come together. Mix for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the dough out into a lightly greased bowl, cover and leave the dough to rest for 10-15 mins.
- Next, soak the cubed cheese in cold water for 10-15 minutes. Use the food processor to finely chop the parsley and mint. Drain the cheese and put it in the mixing bowl. Attach the flexi-beater bowl tool and crumble the cheese on a low speed.
- Add the chopped parsley, mint, and Nigella Seeds into the bowl then use the pulse setting on the speed control to combine. Add the egg (for the filling) and pulse until incorporated.
- Pre heat oven to 180°C / 350°F /Gas 4
- Divide the dough into 24 equal pieces. Roll out each piece into approximately 9-10cm disks. Put a teaspoon of filling onto the centre of disk. Pick up the top and bottom of the disk and pinch the dough together, then pick up the sides of the disk and pinch together creating a square-like shape with opened corners (see image for assistance).
- Brush the parcels with the other beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.