1Kg Loaf tin lined with baking parchment
225g Puy lentils (rinsed in water)
1 Onion finely chopped
500ml Vegetable stock
115g Full fat cream cheese
2 tsp. Mild curry paste
1 Beaten eggs
75g Chopped chives
Salt and pepper
1. Pre heat slow cooker on high
2. Add the butter and the onions, sweat for approximately 30 mins with the lid on.
3. Add the lentils and the stock cook on high for 1 ½ - 2 hrs. Stir once during cooking time.
4. Turn off the cooker and empty contents into a bowl. Clean the cooker
5. Prepare the slow cooker for bain marie method of cooking
6. In a bowl blend the cheese, spice, chives and eggs one at a time.
7. Mix in the lentil, pour into the prepared tin and cover with foil
8. Place in the prepared cooker and make water level to ½ way up the tin
9. Cook for 3hrs & Chill overnight
10. Turn out of the tin and slice as required
Serve with Sundried tomato or Olive Bread and spicy rocket leaves.