4 Large ramekin dishes or 6 small
10ml Olive oil to grease the ramekins and fry off the pancetta
350g Skinless Chicken breast processed into a fine mince
75g Fine chopped Pancetta
25g Bread crumbs
100ml Sour Cream
1 finely chopped spring onions
2tbs Fresh chopped parsley
30g Reconstituted sun dried tomatoes roughly chopped
Good pinch of salt
¼ tsp. Black pepper
1. Prepare slow cooker for bain marie method of cooking but this time also adding a plate to the support for the ramekins to sit on.Turn on high
2. In a frying pan cook off the panchetta in a little oil for until brown and crisp. Allow to cool.
3. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine.
4. Divide the mixture between the ramekin dishes and cover each with foil.
5. Place on top of the plate and top up the cookers water level to ½ ways up the dishes
6. Cook for 1 ½ - 2hrs until temperature of the terrine is set and reaches above 74oc
7. Serve hot or cold, turned out of the ramekins.
Serve with Warm buttered granary toast and a crisp salad