For easy entertaining, create this tasty dip in moments with the Kenwood Liquidiser – it’s fast, efficient and fabulous!
Enjoy this easy-to-make healthy starter with fresh vegetable crudités. Or try it as a tasty TV nibble, a casual snack to enjoy for a girls night in, or to have with drinks when friends pop round.
Tools: Kenwood Liquidiser
- Tip the cannellini beans into the liquidiser and add the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, soft cheese and thyme leaves.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving dish, then cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Remove the dip from the refrigerator about 20 minutes before you want to eat it – it tastes better at room temperature.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the dip, then garnish with a few olives and fresh thyme sprigs.
- Serve with fresh vegetable crudités.
Cook’s tip: Use butter beans as an alternative to cannellini beans.