Attachment used: Juice Extractor
- Mix chicken with the rest of the ingredients for the filling in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Juice the carrots using Kenwood juice extractor.
- Slice the turkey breast diagonally into thick circles and place between two sheets of cling films. Pound using a meat mallet and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the filling on the turkey, keeping it away from the edges and roll up using a toothpick to secure the rolls.
- On a plate, season the flour with salt and pepper and coat the the roulades in shaking off any excess flour.
- Heat the oil in a large, deep skillet over a medium heat. Pan-fry the roulades on all sides until golden.
- Add the onions to the same skillet, and stir until golden.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and the carrot juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, stirring frequently.
- Bring to the boil, cover and let simmer for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Arrange the turkey roulades on a large plate, pour the carrot sauce on top and garnish with chopped parsley.