Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Tools: Creaming beater
Equipment: Baking tray
1. Switch on the oven to 190°, 375°, gas mark 5. Grease a baking tray.
2. Put margarine and sugar in the mixer bowl and mix with the creaming beater until very soft and fluffy.
3. Add peanut butter, peanuts and flour. Mix well together.
4. Roll into a sausage shape on a floured board and cut into 12 cookies. Mum or dad will help you do this.
5. Make mouse ears using a small piece of cookie dough, add two chocolate drops for eyes, a sugar-coated chocolate sweet for a nose and a strawberry lace for a tail.
6. Place in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. The oven will be very hot so get mum or dad to tell you when the cookies are ready.