Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Tools: K beater, Flat pasta maker
Equipment: Square baking dish
For the dough
1. Using the K-beater, mix all the dough ingredients together in the Kenwood bowl. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
2. Lightly flour the surface using semolina and roll out the dough into a rectangle.
3. Fit the flat pasta maker, shape one piece of dough into a long flat disc and feed through the rollers set on number 7. Sprinkle flour over the rollers as necessary.
4. Pass through the roller several times, decreasing thickness by a degree or two each time, to have the required thickness of half a centimetre (keep dough and machine floured).
5. Cut the rolled dough into equal rectangular sheets.
6. Boil the pasta sheets in salted boiling water for a few minutes and drain on a clean kitchen cloth to dry.
7. Brush with oil to avoid them sticking together.