General Kenwood Enquiries
Please note we can only deal with UK, Northern Ireland & the Republic of Ireland customers.
If you have an overseas enquiry, please find your country on our global site and then visit Customer Support, for local contact details.
Over 85% of enquiries can be answered immediately by using our Frequently Asked Questions service. Please check here before sending your enquiry as this may provide the answer you need sooner.
Customer Experience Department
For product enquiries, pre-sales, troubleshooting, advice and general customer support please use the following contact method:
- Tel: 0239 239 2333
- Republic of Ireland Call 0124 75471
- Monday to Thursday: 9.00am - 4.50pm Friday 9am - 12:20pm
- Send us an email
- Via Webchat iwhen you see the pop up box
Kenwood Ltd, 1-3 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Hampshire, PO9 2NH
Missing/ Damaged parts for under guarantee products ONLY
- Click Here to complete a form
- Please note - we are unable to provide internal parts which require fitting by an engineer. For these types of enquiries please use a contact method below. N.B. We are unable to respond to any questions from here - please contact Customer Experience for any advice.
Purchase Spares for products outside of the guarantee
To purchase a spare part or accessory for your Kenwood product please visit our Spares Supplier. Alternatively you can call our Mail Order Department on 0844 557 3653.
Kenwood Free-Standing or Built-In Cooking Appliances
If you have any questions regarding Kenwood free standing or built in cookers, hobs or cooker hoods. (Please note that Kenwood Cookers produced prior to 1990 are no longer supported).
- Tel: 0843 362 1934
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Kenwood washing machines, dishwashers, microwaves and fridge freezers