A deliciously guilt-free low fat "crustless quiche" from the guys at PinchofNom.com, who offer hundreds of healthy recipes and great ideas for loving food whilst saving calories on their website, Facebook and Instagram sites. Find out more below.
- 1 large Courgettes - Spiralized
- 1 Pepper - sliced
- 9 Slices Tomato
- 8 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Quark
- 2 Spring Onion
- 1 small handful Parsley - chopped
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Spiralize the courgette
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and quark together and season
- Place the courgette, spring onion, peppers and parsley in the quiche dish
- Pour in the eggs mixture
- Place the sliced tomato on top, season with a little salt and black pepper
- Cook for 20 - 25 minutes or until the quiche is set and starting to colour
Images, videos and recipe by kind permission of PinchofNom. Copyright ©2016, PINCH OF NOM. All Rights Reserved.
Pinch of Nom originally started as a simple idea in Feb 2016 between partners Kay & Kate. After embarking on their Slimming World journey, and the quest to shed the pounds, they recognised the need for tried and tested Slimming World recipes.
Their core team has a combined total of over 60 years worked in the food & drink industry. As professional chefs they understand food & how to develop healthy recipes that not only taste great, but actually work too.
Find out more by following PinchofNomon their Facebook channel