A quick and easy dessert choice from the guys at PinchofNom.com, who offer hundreds of healthy recipes and great ideas for loving food whilst saving calories on their website, Facebook and Instagram sites. Find out more below.
- 2 Apples - approx 40g of cooked apple per portion
- 2 tsp Sukrin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Ice Cream of your choice
- 2 tsp Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup (optional)
- Pre heat the oven to 170°C
- Mix the Sukrin and cinnamon together and set aside
- Peel the apples and spiralize them using the ribbon cutting cone
- Put about 40g of apple into each muffin cup. Arrange it to form a cup
- Sprinkle the apple with the Cinnamon Sugar, then cook for 25 - 30 minutes. They should be soft but not too coloured
- Gently remove the apple cups from the tin and place them on a serving dish. Fill each cup with a scoop of ice cream, drizzle with some fruit syrup and sprinkle with a bit more Cinnamon Sukrin. Serve
Images, videos and recipe by kind permission of PinchofNom. Copyright ©2016, PINCH OF NOM. All Rights Reserved.
Pinch of Nom originally started as a simple idea in Feb 2016 between partners Kay & Kate. After embarking on their Slimming World journey, and the quest to shed the pounds, they recognised the need for tried and tested Slimming World recipes.
Their core team has a combined total of over 60 years worked in the food & drink industry. As professional chefs they understand food & how to develop healthy recipes that not only taste great, but actually work too.
Find out more by following PinchofNomon their Facebook channel