Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Tools: Processing blade, stirring paddle
1. Mix the water and cornflour together to make a paste then add this to the milk and set aside. Attach the processing blade to the bowl. Peel the onion and chop into chunks. Add to the bowl and fit the lid. Press and hold down the chop button for 15 seconds.
2. Remove the lid and replace the processing blade with the stirring paddle.
3. Press the 'Soup/Sauce' button
4. Add the oil to the bowl, scrape down the sides using the spatula and fit the lid. Press the start/pause button to start cooking. Time: 10 minutes.
5. Once this stage has finished it will automatically switch into the “keep warm cycle” for 30 minutes. To stop the “keep warm cycle” press the start/pause button and the unit will pause. Add the fish stock cube, double cream, seasoning and cornflour mixture to the bowl. Fit the lid and press the start/pause button to continue cooking, adjust the time to 10 minutes. To adjust the time press the until you reach the time you need. Time: 10 minutes.
6. Again the machine will automatically switch into the “keep warm cycle”. Press the cancel button to stop the cooking. Remove the lid and add the finely chopped dill to the sauce. Replace the lid and keep the sauce warm while you prepare the salmon. Manually set the machine to stir speed 1, heat 1. You will also need to add some time by pressing to begin the "keep warm cycle".
7. For the salmon, brush with oil and then add to a pan, skin side down. Fry for 4-5 minutes, then turn the salmon over and fry for another 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
8. When ready to serve, press the Cancel button to stop the keep warm cycle. Serve the salmon with a generous dollop of sauce and accompany with new potatoes or seasonal vegetables.