Simply enter your friend's email address in the form below and we will send them a fantastic 30% reduction code which can be used on our full Chef or Chef XL range when it is purchased from our website.
These exclusive codes are extremely limited - only 200 special offers for friends are available for use - and must be used by 14th September 2017 to qualify for the promotion.
What's in it for me?
To reward you for being a Kenwood Ambassador, every friend or family member you recommend will earn you an entry into a draw to win one of these exciting prizes:
- A £200 Voucher to spend on the National Cookery School Guide. Pick your favourite cookery school from the nations top venues and enjoy an incredible experience and learn from the best. Find out more about the National Cookery School Guide here.
- 5 x Kenwood Electric Spiralizers - Five runners up will receive their very own Kenwood Electric Spiralizer worth £35. Make oodles of veggie noodles and healthy, beautiful salads and healthy, scrumptious family meals. More can be found out about the Kenwood Spiralizer here.
- A 30% advocate voucher which can be used against the purchase of a new Kenwood mixer via our website. Whether you are buying a gift or upgrading your own machine, this can be used to purchase a Chef, Cooking Chef, kMix, MultiOne or KCook. Please note this voucher can only be used on the UK website - normal terms and conditions apply.
How to enter
Simply complete the form below and add your friends email address(es) below. You will receive one entry for every friend or familt member you recommend.
What will my friend receive?
Your friend or family member will receive an email with an exclusive discount code to redeem on our website and information on the Kenwood Chef. There will be a link to this page so they too can recommend a friend and enter the competition. They will not receive other emails outside of this promotion unless they have signed up to one of our mailing lists, have entered the competition above themselves, or sign up to one of our mailing lists in the future.
Terms & Conditions - Recommend a Friend
- The competition is to win a £200 voucher for the National Cookery School Guide using the entry mechanic of recommending a friend to purchase a Kenwood Chef with an exclusive discount code. The winning entry will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. Five runners-up will be selected at random to win a Kenwood Spiralizer. Each email address submitted will receive one email with an exclsuive discount code and a link to the Kenwood Chef page and a link to the competition page so they too are able to recommend friends. Unless the email address has been submitted on other lists they will receive no further emails outside of this promotion.
- The competition is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Kenwood Ltd, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion and excluding any employees, their immediate families or other representatives of any competitors of Kenwood Ltd. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Any entries that do not meet the criteria will be disqualified.
- The maximum value of the prize is £0.01. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other services. No refunds or discounts are available for elements of the prize not taken.
- A person can enter the competition more than once.
- Kenwood Ltd shall not be liable to any entrant or winner or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performance or any failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to this competition, if the delay of failure was beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to any delay or failure caused by aircraft delay, flight cancellation, strikes, war, civil disorder, or natural disasters.
- The competition runs from 18th July 2017.
- Closing date for entries is 14th September 2017 at 11:59pm.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries received and proof of emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, results or any other matters relating to a Kenwood Ltd promotion, the decision of Kenwood Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Kenwood Ltd reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any competitor whose entry is contrary to the spirit of these terms, or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any of these terms or any on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Kenwood Ltd.
- Kenwood Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the promotion.
- The winning entrant will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the competition via email.
1. The prize for winning is a £200 Voucher for the National Cookery School Guide. Five runners-up will receive a Kenwood Spiralizer.
2. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. Kenwood Ltd reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value. There is no cash alternative.
3. Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item within six months of the winning being notified or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
4. Kenwood Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a promotion or as a result of accepting any prize.
5. Details of the prize winner can be obtained for a period of six weeks following the winner announcement by sending a SAE to the Kenwood Facebook launch competition at the promoter's address below: Kenwood Recommend a Friend Competition, Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, PO9 2NH
6. Please address all queries relating to this competition to: Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, PO9 2NH.