All Kenwood products carry a minimum warranty period of one year when used in normal domestic conditions (See list below for exceptions*). We undertake to provide service free of charge if found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault during the warranty period. The warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, neglect, shipping accident, incorrect installation, and no fault found with the product or work carried out by anyone other than an Authorized Kenwood Service Representative.
The benefits to you given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under law in relation to the goods or services to which this warranty relates.
Please keep your receipt as this will authenticate your warranty.
To Claim Your Warranty:
- Please contact your nearest Authorized Kenwood Service Representative using our Service Centre contact number above alternatively, refer to our web page for details of the nearest Authorized Kenwood Service Representative.
- Provide the Authorized Kenwood Service Representative with your warranty details and proof of purchase.
- If the claim is within the warranty period and within the terms of the warranty, make arrangements for service and repairs provided by an Authorized Kenwood Service Representative.
*The Following models have a total 2 years warranty from date of purchase and a 5 year warranty on the motor. This does not cover products purchased before October 2015
Kitchen Machines / Stand Mixers
- Kenwood Chef / Major Titanium (KM330 / KM353 / KMC510 / KMC010 / KMC015 / KMC570, KMM710 / KMM770 / KMM020 / KMM023 / KMM025 / KMM060/ KMM063)
- Kenwood Chef Sense / Chef Sense XL (KVC5010T / KVL6010T)
- kMix Stand Mixers (KMX50 / KMX80 series)
- Multipro Excel (FPM910)
- Multipro Classic (FDM780 / FDM786)