Serves: 6 (6 x 140ml moulds)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
- Line the moulds with some cling-film and store in therefrigerator.
- Gently cook the salmon fillets and king prawns in a little fishstock or use a steamer.
- When they are cooked place them in the refrigerator to cool.
- Attach the knife blade to the food processor.
- Add the dill and chop.
- Take the fish out of the refrigerator and peel off the skin.
- Remove the darker meat which runs down the centreof the fillet.
- Place half the fish, and all of the rest of the ingredients(except the smoked salmon) into the food processor fitted with the knife blade.
- Process the mixture but only mix until the mixture hascombined.
- Be careful not to over process or the mixture will split.
- Then add the rest of the fish and pulse briefly.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared mould and return tothe refrigerator for at least an hour.
- To serve, remove the cream from the mould and removethe cling-film. Place in the centre of a serving plate. Do this at least ½ an hour before you intend to serve it (depending upon the warmth of your room).
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips and scatter around thebase of the cream. Serve with a Marie Rose sauce (to makethe Marie Rose sauce mix together an equal amount ofmayonnaise with tomato ketchup).
Chef’s tip: It is important to keep the cream cheese as cool as possible or it will split.