Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Attach the knife blade to the food processor.
- Add the yolks, garlic, 6 anchovy fillets, mustard and lemon juice and process to a paste.
- With the machine running gradually add the oils until a thick sauce is achieved.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce to taste, and check the seasoning.
- Store in a very clean container in the fridge.
- Cut the bread into cubes and shallow fry in a hot pan until golden.
- Remove two leaves from each lettuce.
- Using the slicing disc slice the remaining lettuce in the food processor.
- Mix the sliced lettuce with the Caesar dressing.
- Grate the parmesan cheese using the shredding disc and reserve.
- Place a salad leaf onto a serving plate/dish and spoon the Caesar salad on top.
- Finish with a few anchovy fillets and a scattering of parmesan and croutons.
Chef's tips: The process of adding the oil to the mixture should take no less than a minute. Don’t do this too far before serving as the leaves can oxidise.