Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Tools Stainless Steel Bowl, balloon whisk with splash guard
- Secure the stainless steel bowl, whisk and splash guard to your Kenwood kitchen machine.
- Place all ingredients into the stainless steel bowl.
- Using the variable speed control, increase the speed to medium and mix for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Add ¼ cup amounts of batter into the pan. Cook for 1 minute on each side or until golden. Flip and cook for a further 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh berries.