BM210 Program 9 - Gluten Free
- Remove the bread pan from the bread maker and fit the kneader.
- Pour the water into the bread pan and then add the rest of the ingredients in the order listed in each recipe.
- Insert and lock the bread pan in the bread maker. Select program 9 GLUTEN FREE. Then press start.
- After 5 minutes mixing, scrape down with a plastic spatula to ensure all the ingredients are incorporated.
- At the end of the baking cycle, switch off and remove the bread pan using oven gloves. Turn out onto a wire rack.
Note: If allowed, 4 tsp of skimmed milk powder can be added to give a darker crust.
tsp = 5ml teaspoon
tbsp = 15ml tablespoon
||Juvela Gluten Free Mix
|Gluten Free Bread Mix
|Easy Blend Dried Yeast