BM210 Program 8
Time: 1 hour 22 minutes
- Place the butter, syrup and sugar in a small saucepan and heat gently until melted, stirring occasionally. Leave to cool slightly then pour into the bread pan.
- Mash the bananas and add to the bread pan with the eggs, creme fraiche and milk.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon together. Then add to the pan.
- Insert and lock the bread pan into the bread maker.
- Select program 8.
- After 6 minutes mixing, scrape down with a plastic spatula to ensure all the ingredients and incorporated.
For a Banana, Date and Walnut Tea Bread add 40g chopped dates and 40g chopped walnuts, after scrapping down after 6 minutes.
tsp = 5ml teaspoon
tbsp = 15ml tablespoon