Preparation time: 15 minutes plus freezing time
Cooking time: no cooking
- Add the cocoa powder, sugar and half of the milk to the blender, mix on a high speed until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and heat to just below simmering, slowly add the rest of the milk, stirring until the sugar has dissolved, then leave to cool.
- Pour the mixture back into the blender and add the yogurt and vanilla extract, using the drinks button blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof container and freeze until beginning to go solid around the edges. Remove from the freezer and add required amount to the blender. Mix on a medium speed until smooth then return to the freezer.
- Repeat this process again after another hour then return the ice-cream to the freezer to firm up.