Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
MANGO WITH GLUTINOUS RICE
Appliances UsedFood Steamer
250g glutinous rice
150ml coconut milk
0.5 teaspoon salt
1. Soak the rice in water overnight.
2. The next day, drain the water and steam for 20 minutes in
Kenwood FS-460 Food Steamer.
3. Add coconut milk, salt and sugar into a separate pot and
bring to boil.
4. Upon boiling, stir to ensure mixture is mixed well and remove
5. Place the steamed rice into a large bowl and pour the coconut
milk over it.
6. Mix well. Let is stand for 30 minutes to allow the rice to
fully absorb the mixture.
7. Then serve with large chunks of freshly cut mangoes.
Designed & Engineered by Kenwood
Kenwood Singapore Customer Service
Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltdkenwoodworld.com/sg
Kenwood Singapore Service Centre 40 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-05 Tat Ann Building, Singapore 577185
© Copyright 2016 Kenwood Limited