Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
Makes a 8" pie
150g Plain Flour
55g Caster Sugar
60g Cold Butter
2 Egg Yolks
2 Tsp Ice Water
80g Caster Sugar
85g Corn Syrup
40ml Whipping Cream
300g Walnuts (Lightly Toasted
and cut to small pcs)
Method1. Place flour, sugar and cold butter
into a mixing bowl,
use “K” beater and beat at low speed until crumbly.
2. Add egg yolks and mix evenly. Gradually add ice water
and mix into a dough.
3. Preheat oven at 170ºC.
4. Roll dough and mould onto a 8" pie pan, and bake for about 20
minutes or until
slightly golden. Remove from oven.
5. Melt sugar, corn syrup and butter in a pan at low heat.
6. When sugar is melted, add in the whipping cream and continue to
boil until bubbly.
Add in walnuts and stir evenly.
7. Pour in the mixture into the pie, spread evenly and bake at
170ºC for about 15 to
20 minutes or until slightly brown.
8. Cool before serving.
Vegetarian Gyoza Dumplings
Pistachio Meringue Cake (Gluten Free)
Broccoli and Dill Soup
Designed & Engineered by Kenwood
Kenwood Singapore Customer Service
Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltdkenwoodworld.com/sg
Kenwood Singapore Service Centre 40 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-05 Tat Ann Building, Singapore 577185
© Copyright 2018 Kenwood Limited