SEAFOOD VEGGIE PIE
Major KMM750, Oven (MO690)
60g castor sugar
320g cake flour
1/4 tsp salt
300g mixed vegetables
150g squids (cooked and diced)
100g chicken ham (diced)
16pcs prawns (cooked and shelled)
Salt & pepper to taste
200ml whipping cream (unsweetened)
250g shredded cheese
1. To prepare filling, mix ham, squids and mixed vegetables
together and add salt and pepper taste. Set aside.
2. Using KMM750, place butter and sugar into bowl. Use K-beater to
beat until creamy.
3. Add egg and mix until even.
4. Fold in flour and salt using low speed. Gradually increase speed
to form a dough pastry.
5. Divide pastry into 2 and roll out on floured surface. Press into
6. Spread filling evenly and top with prawns.
7. Using the balloon whisk, whisk eggs until slightly thickened.
Add whipping cream and whisk evenly.
8. Drizzle in mixture into the pie to 90% full and spread top with
9. Preheat oven to 190ºC and bake pie for 35-40 mins, or until