Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
LEMON MERINGUE PIE
Makes a 9” pie
Ingredients: 1 ¼ cups plain flour
½ tsp salt
125 gm Butter
3 – 4 tbsp cold water
1. Set oven temperature to 200 deg C.
2. Sift flour & salt into a medium bowl.
3. Use finger tips to rub in the butter until it resembles fine
4. Mix in enough ice water to form dough.
5. Turn the pastry into a lightly floured board, roll out the
pastry and line a 9 inch pie dish.
6. Trim any excess pastry from the edge. Prick the base of pastry
with a fork and leave in fridge to chill for 20 mins
7. Bake blind (with weights) for 15 mins.
8. Remove the weight on the pastry and bake a further 10 mins till
base is slightly brown
Designed & Engineered by Kenwood
Kenwood Singapore Customer Service
Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltdkenwoodworld.com/sg
Kenwood Singapore Service Centre 40 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-05 Tat Ann Building, Singapore 577185
© Copyright 2017 Kenwood Limited