Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
Makes a 9" pie
220g Plain Flour
110g Self Raising Flour
50g Corn Flour
50g Custard Powder
45g Caster Sugar
190g Cold Butter
90ml Iced Water
1 Egg (For brushing)
250g Cream Cheese
2 Egg Yolks
1 Egg White
2 Potatoes (Boiled and mashed)
120g Mozarella Cheese
150g Picnic Ham (Chopped)
80g Salami (Chopped)
80g Proscuitto (Chopped)
60g Parmesan Cheese
1. Place plain flour, self raising flour, corn flour, custard
sugar and cut cold butter into a mixing bowl, use “K” beater
low speed to mix until crumbly.
2. Add egg and mix evenly, gradually pour in the iced water
the mixer is rotating. Mix until it becomes a dough.
3. Divide dough into 2 portions, 1 slightly bigger than the
4. Using the bigger portion, roll dough until big enough to fill
base of a 9” pie pan. Put aside.
5. Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl and use “K” beater
beat until creamy, add eggs and cream evenly.
6. Add in the mashed potato, mozzarella cheese, chopped ham,
salami and proscuitto into the cheese mixture and mix evenly.
7. Pour mixture into pie pan and spread parmesan cheese on
8. Roll smaller dough and cover top of the pie. Brush with beaten
9. Preheat oven at 180º C and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or golden
Vegetarian Gyoza Dumplings
Butternut Squash Crab Cakes
Designed & Engineered by Kenwood
Kenwood Singapore Customer Service
Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltdkenwoodworld.com/sg
Kenwood Singapore Service Centre 40 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-05 Tat Ann Building, Singapore 577185
© Copyright 2018 Kenwood Limited