Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
PANDAN LEAVES CHICKEN
Applianes Used Deep Fryer (DF530), Mini Chopper (CH180) Ingredients 1kg chicken thighs 20 pieces pandan leaves
MARINATE 2 tablespoon light soya sauce 1 teaspoon sugar 3 garlic and 100g coriander leaves (chopped in Kenwood CH180 Chopper) 2 tablespoon oyster sauce 2 teaspoons sesame oil SAUCE 250ml distilled white vinegar 2 teaspoons black soya sauce pinch of salt 100g sugar 1 teaspoon fried sesame seeds METHOD 1. Debone chicken and cut into 1 inch squares.
2. Mix marinate ingredients then marinate chicken for 3 hours.
3. Mix together sauce ingredients and set aside.
4. Wrap two or three pieces of chicken with pandan leaves to form a bundle.
5. Fry in Deep Fryer until fragrant.
6. Serve with sauce and steamed rice.
Designed & Engineered by Kenwood
Kenwood Singapore Customer Service
Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltdkenwoodworld.com/sg
Kenwood Singapore Service Centre 40 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-05 Tat Ann Building, Singapore 577185
© Copyright 2016 Kenwood Limited