Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
LIGHT BRANDY FRUIT CAKE makes a 20cm round cake Oven Temperature : 160 deg C/325 deg F Ingredients 1 ¼ cups plain flour 1 ¼ cups self raising flour 185g butter 3 cups mixed dried fruit ¾ cup brown sugar ¾ cup hot milk 2 tbsp brandy 2 eggs Method 1. Line base and side of deep 20 cm round cake pan with 3 layers of baking paper and 5 cm above edge of pan.
2. Combine flours in large bowl, rub in butter with fingertips.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
5. Bake in moderate heat for about 1 ½ hours.
6. Cover hot cake tightly with foil, cool in pan.
Designed & Engineered by Kenwood
Kenwood Singapore Customer Service
Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltdkenwoodworld.com/sg
Kenwood Singapore Service Centre 40 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-05 Tat Ann Building, Singapore 577185
© Copyright 2017 Kenwood Limited