CHOCOLATE NUTTY BROWIIES
Makes about 40 pcs 11/4" sie
100g cocoa powder
100g self raising flour
100g walnut pieces (lightly toasted)
100g almond pieces (lightly toasted)
1. Place butter, sugar and cocoa powder into saucepan over slow
fire and stir until butter melts. Leave mixture to cool.
2. Using balloon whisk, whisk eggs until slightly thick.
3. Sift flour into egg mixture and mix evenly.
4. Pour cocoa mixture into egg mixture and whisk until well
blended. Fold in the 2 varieties of nuts.
5. Preheat oven at 180C.
6. Prepare a 8" x 12" shallow tray. Line the base with grease proof
paper, allowing the 2 sides to drape outwards.
7. Grease the other 2 sides of the tray with butter.
8. Pour combined mixture onto tray and bake for 25 - 30 minutes. Be
careful not to overbake.