The Chef Sense KVC5100T
Surprising and delighting family and friends with your home baking skills is now even easier than you might think. The Kenwood Chef Sense has been designed and engineered to guarantee that you get amazing results, every time.
Best in bowl
The Chef Sense features a generous 4.6 litre mixing bowl, making it easy to pour your ingredients straight into the bowl. Everything, from the built-in bowl handles to the easy fit splashguard with extra-large feed chute, is designed to be effortless and easy to use.
Dedicated bowl tools for every bake
The Chef Sense comes complete with 5 dedicated bowl tools to help you bake all your favourites.
- The unique K-Beater reaches every area of the bowl and is perfect for mixing dry ingredients or crushing biscuits for cheesecakes.
- The whisk is specially shaped to trap air while mixing and is ideal for making swiss rolls or fluffy sponges.
- The dough hook is designed to take all the hard work out of kneading bread and is great for making those tougher doughs such as brioche, stolen or pizza bases.
- The flexible creaming beater scrapes all ingredients from the side of the bowl, combining them for the smoothest icing or cake mixture
- The folding tool glides through ingredients carefully, retaining the maximum amount of air needed for light macaroons and mousses.
20+ attachments and a world of possibilities
Transform your Chef Sense into a true all round kitchen machine with the wide range of optional attachments available. Make homemade pasta, juice everything from oranges to carrots or prepare fresh beef burgers, all with just one machine.
View Chef Sense attachments
The features ensure everything you make with the Chef Sense is effortless. Intelligent speed control allows for perfect mixing every time, gradually increasing the speed of the 1200W motor from soft start to full speed to give you total control and reduce mess. In addition, the simple touch head lift lever allows you to access the bowl with a single touch.