These crispy golden flapjacks are great to make with the kids, and can be enjoyed by everybody!
- 2 large Carrots
- 175g Butter
- 200ml Honey
- 125g Dried Apricots
- 30g Walnuts
- 350g Porridge Oats
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Centigrade. Line and grease a square baking tray (10x10in).
- Spiralize the carrots using the Linguine Blade.
- Melt the butter with the honey in a microwave or pan.
- Chop the apricots and walnuts and add them to the carrots with the oats.
- Mix all together until fully combined.
- Spoon the mixture inot the tray and spread out until even.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once lightly golden around the edges, remove the tray from the oven. Cut the flapjack into 8 rectangles whilst hot and then leave to cool fully.