Recipe for Kenwood by Eugene Hamilton
- 1kg diced venison
- 400g pork back fat
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4tbsp chopped sage
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Attach the food grinder to your Chef Sense and fit the medium screen.
- Feed the venison through the mincer into the mixing bowl.
- Then feed the cranberries and the chilled pork fat through the mincer into the bowl
- Add salt, pepper & sage to the mixture.
- Attach the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Remove the medium disc from the food mincer and attach the sausage making attachment.
- Feed the sausage skin onto the nozzle, and with the machine on slow, feed the meat through the tube.
- As the skin fills up, twist it every 10cm, depending how long you want your sausages, laying them on the work surface as they come out.
- When you have finished, tie the end.
- Place on a tray to dry for an hour then refrigerate overnight.
- They are now ready to cook & serve.