Recipe for Kenwood by Eugene Hamilton
- 200g 00 flour
- 100g beaten eggs (approx 2 size 5 eggs)
- 1tbsp chopped sage
- ½ tbsp chopped thyme
- Pinch salt
- Place the flour, chopped sage & chopped thyme into the Kenwood Kitchen Machine Mixing Bowl and with the K Beater fitted, gradually add the beaten egg and mix for 1 ½ minutes.
- The mixture should resemble coarse bread crumbs or crumble in texture. The particles should be separate but if a small amount is squeezed together it should form a clump which remains bonded together.
- Pass the mix through the macaroni screen and cut into suitable lengths. Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes until cooked.
- Serve with bolognaise sauce or use in macaroni cheese.