Recipe for Kenwood by Eugene Hamilton
- 250ml sugar syrup (50% water 50% sugar)
- 250g raspberry puree (or any other flavoured puree)
- 5g agar
- Whisk the agar into the sugar syrup then bring to the boil, keep it on a rolling boil for exactly 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, then stir in the raspberry puree.
- Pour into a shallow dish and set in the fridge.
- Once set hard cut into cubes and place into either a food processor or blender and blend until it becomes a smooth gel.
- Once pureed this will not reset.
- Place the gel into storage containers or directly into disposable piping bags.