Recipe for Kenwood by Eugene Hamilton
- 100ml milk
- 400ml double cream
- 300g podded, blanched & drained fresh peas
- 4g Agar Agar
- Salt & pepper
- Olive Oil
- White Balsamic Vinegar
- Radish, sliced
- Shallots, sliced
- Smoked Salmon
- Attach whisk attachment, set the temperature to 120°C on the continuous setting. Add the milk, then agar agar then the cream.
- Bring to the boil and simmer 2 minutes exactly.
- Place the peas into the blender attachment and then pour the hot milk & cream over the peas, until smooth then return to the mixing bowl and bring to the boil once more.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a jug, pour the mix in to moulds and allow to chill & set.
- In a separate bowl mix some grapefruit segments, olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, sliced radish, sliced shallots then season. Place on to a plate with the pea mousse, some hot smoked salmon and pea tendrils.