Recipe for Kenwood by Claire Turnbull
If you are looking for a new idea for a healthy snack at work or if you need to pack and take breakfast with you when you are travelling or head to the office, then this is the recipe for you.
Packed with protein, healthy fats and the sweetness of fruit it is the ideal way to boost your nutrition in the day, helping to keep you full and satisfied at the same time.
I personally have this for breakfast at least 2-3 times a week and often have for an afternoon snack too.
- ¾ cup frozen berries (I have used raspberries here), you can also use fresh berries if you have them
- 1 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 rounded tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Optional: tsp of honey or maple syrup
- Pop all the ingredients into the Kenwood Triblade bowl, blend together and then – enjoy!